Saturday, May 5, 2007

Wow, What a night!!!!!!!

Well, I got my new camera yesterday (since Kelton wanted to see if it would flush down the toilet). So I was able to take pictures of Kadens birthday party. IT WAS CRAZY!! Everyone had a great time, and I'm sure they all slept well last night. Especially me and Ross. This morning Ross is working and the kids and I are off to Target to get birthday presents for twin girls in Kadens class. Kaden has a game at 1, and a swimming party this afternoon. Then friends over for the DeLaHoya/ Mayweather fight tonight. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Oh, I almost forgot...... Kaden lost his first tooth at school yesterday!!!!!!

4 comments:

tricia said...

Looks like everyone was having a great time! Was the "tooth fairy" generous?? The cupcakes looked great and I bet tasted even better!!

Jodi Lansink said...

Wasn't the Mayflower the ship Columbus sailed in on?!?! :-)

Jodi Lansink said...

Just waiting on some updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Candi Ladwig said...

just checking on you... i can always go back to the photo booth pics and crack up!!!