Friday, Kiera and I had to go to dress rehersal in Ames, and Ross had a golf tournament. He got home about 5:45 and we headed right out to his softball game. Next, we went to watch our friends son, Eric, play baseball and then went to their house for the rest of the night. Kaden had a sleep over since Brad and Laurie were going to be taking he to/from his game on Saturday.
Saturday, Ross worked in the morning, and the minute he got home Kiera and I left for the big "DANCE DAY" in Ames. Ross then brought Kya and Kelton up to watch her dance. She did a GREAT job.......... after I PUSHED her out onto the stage! Kiera says "Thanks to Grandma Tricia and her friend Ann for coming to watch. Thanks for the special bracelet Grandma. Also, thanks to daddy for the pretty pink flowers." Kaden was boating with Brad, Laurie and their kids all afternoon. He didn't even get home until 9:30 pm. Wow, he is only in Kindergarten and he is gone with friends all day long! Made me realize it probably won't be long and that will happen more often. The rest of Saturday was spent cleaning and doing yard work.
Sunday, we went to church then headed to Shrek the Third. After that we went to Build-a-bear, and all the kids picked out shrek stuff, except for Kya. She picked out a monkey she name WHO-WHO. We played outside, went to the park, and were ready for bed early.
Here are a few pictures from the last couple weeks and of Kiera in her costume. I tried to get a video on dress rehersal day, and my battery was dead. So Ross was going to tape her on Saturday, and when got up there he realized the disc was ful!!! WOW, shouldn't we be nominated for Parents of the Year!!
![]() | ![]() |






4 comments:
Kiera looked adorable in her costume! I am sure she did a great job...oh wait, we can't see that though becasue the "Parents of the Year" didn't tape it! You guys make me laugh! Thanks for the updates!!! :-)
Sounds like a fun weekend!! Hallie loved the Build a Bear, too. We have everything they make except Puss in Boots-- including the 3 babies :) Keep the posts coming!!!!
I had a wonderful time! I'm still alittle new at these "girly" things but I think with four grand daughters, I can learn. There's never been a cuter penguin!! Way to go, Kiera
Post a Comment