We were at the mall today, and went to the croc store to look for flip-flops for the girls. Kelton spotted a pair of green crocs and went crazy, pointing and kicking his feet. I tried them on him and he got the biggest grin ever. When I took them off he cried and cried. So of coarse I had to give in...... they were so cute on him!!!!!!
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Crocs
We were at the mall today, and went to the croc store to look for flip-flops for the girls. Kelton spotted a pair of green crocs and went crazy, pointing and kicking his feet. I tried them on him and he got the biggest grin ever. When I took them off he cried and cried. So of coarse I had to give in...... they were so cute on him!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Glad he got new Crocs so he has something to put his Jibbits in!!
Post a Comment