Thursday, May 17, 2007

ROCKS.......

ROCKS DO NOT GO IN YOUR......NOSE!!!!!!!! That was the conversation we had with Kya this afternoon. We were picking Kaden up from school and she said she had a rock in her nose. I thought she was being silly....... I looked to make her feel better, and what did I see, a ROCK! We took her right to the doctor and they were able to get it out pretty easily for as far up as it was. It only took one doctor with big glasses and two nurses holding her still. So, that's the lastest excitment.

I know I haven't had an post for a while but not much has been going on. We have been very busy with the same 'ol things. Kiera has her dress rehersals and recital this week, Kaden has practice and games, Ross and I have games, and so the list goes on. Kiera's last week of school is next week and Kaden's is the following week. They are ready to get to the pool. I will be having Lasik on May 31, and am sooooo excited. Ross starts back in Oskalooska on Monday for about 4-5 weeks, and then he will have a little break. Thats our life in a nut shell!! I will try to get more pictures on soon.

4 comments:

Candi Ladwig said...

Wow! Quite the blog entry :) Guess ya should have had the nose talk after the Twizzler!! Congrats Kaden & Kiera on your kindergarten & preschool "graduations". When is Kaden's last day of school? I checked the calendar and figured it to be June 1st, but your surgery is on the 31st?? --and they are going to IG?? Just trying to keep up with your family-- which is hard to do! :)

Jodi Lansink said...

Kaden had a program?....and you didn't post pictures?? Did Kiera have a program too? Where are the pictures or video of those??? When is Kaden's graduation? See....you do have things to Blog...and you say nothing is going on...!

Jodi Lansink said...

Now I KNOW Kiera had a recital this weekend...so I will be expecting at least pictures of that soon! :-)

Anonymous said...

Yikes! I think I stuck a rock in my ear once when I was probably about Kya's age! I want to have lasik so bad! You'll have to let me know where you're doing it and how it all goes. Won't it be great to wake up in the morning and just be able to see?!