Here are a couple pictures of the cupcakes I made for Kaden's class. If you can't tell baseballs for the boys, and butterflies for the girls.
Friday, May 4, 2007
Happy 6th Birthday, Kaden!
Today is Kaden's 6th birthday. WOW, hard to believe he is 6 already! He recieved an early birthday present of a basketball hoop and then he got a new bike today! After school we are picking up him and 7 friends and going to Spiderman 3.


Here are a couple pictures of the cupcakes I made for Kaden's class. If you can't tell baseballs for the boys, and butterflies for the girls.

Here are a couple pictures of the cupcakes I made for Kaden's class. If you can't tell baseballs for the boys, and butterflies for the girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Happy Birthday Kaden!!!! Love th bike!! :-)
The cupcakes are too cute! Thanks for the idea...I am taking cupcakes for Ellie's summer birthday on Tuesday...maybe I will do something like that...different for the boys and the girls! Cute idea!
Happy Birthday Kaden! Hope you all enjoyed Spiderman!! :) Have a great weekend. Very cute cupcake, Mother of the Year :)
Post a Comment