This is kind of fun!!
(I was tagged by Jodi to do this so here goes...)
The rules: List 7 random things about yourself and tag 7 other people to make a list on their blog. (If you are reading this and don't have a Blog and would like to share 7 random things about yourself, please make a comment!)
1. I can't wear my wedding ring to bed because my hands swell up so bad that finger is blue in the morning
2. I hate going outside my house in the dark, (I don't like the woods I live by)
3. I am a freak about washing ALL bed sheets every Friday!!!!
4. My husband is a NEAT FREAK
5. I love playing board games, and make-believe with my kids
6. I am a daily list maker!!!
7. I love my showers so hot, that the water almost burns my skin
Most the people I could tag with blogs, Jodi already has. Remeber though, you can leave your random things in the comment section.
Have a Spectacular Three-Day Weekend
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I agree with the shower comment...I am the same way!
Post a Comment