Okay, Okay, quit harassing me! Here is an update.
Since is has been a while I will start with our weekend in Minneapolis 2 weeks ago. Ross, the kids, and I headed up to Minneapolis to get our new dinette table, and pick up a few things we wanted from Ikea. We left on a Friday after school and came back Saturday afternoon. The kids had a great time at the hotel swimming and just having fun.
Last week we had busy week. We had Family Fun Night at Kiera's school on Tuesday. We had planned on making a QUICK trip to Valley West Mall for one thing........ then we saw the new Spiderman, Cat and the Hat, Strawberry Shortcake, and lots of jump castle things. That then made our quick trip, long. There are a few pictures of everything! I guess that doesn't seem like that much, but add in dance, baseball practice, field trips, cleaning, ect, and it made a busy one. This past weekend we had the Annual Ladwig Get together at our house. We had a lot of fun.... I hope everyone else did too! Then Ross and I (yes, me!) had a softball scrimmage. Let's just say it had been a long time since I've played softball, middle school in fact! I'm a little rusty at bat and fielding. I now remember that I have a little ADHD with this sport. By the second inning I was ready to be done, and it kept going, and going, like the energizer bunny!!!!!!!! I hope our games move a little faster.
This week we have something going on every day. Kaden's 6th Birthday is Friday. We are planning on picking some of his friends up after school and going to the Spiderman 3 movie!!! They are all very excited. I will post pictures of the event. Then on Saturday, we have a baseball game, and a birthday party to go for friends of Kaden's. On Sunday we have a baptism for little Miss Emilee and Ross and I are going to try to get a round a golf in. I think that is it.
Tuesday, May 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
BUSY BUSY-----it is such a busy time of the year for everyone! I would LOVED to have seen you playing softball!!!! :-) Where are the Ladwig get together pics?????
Thanks for FINALLY posting!!! Just Kidding!
Post a Comment