
I want to be the kind of mom who practices random acts of kindness with my kids, like this mom who likes to be an anonymous elf every December and leaves a mix CD of her favorite Christmas songs and $5.00 gift certificates in the public with little notes that say, "Psssst! If you found this, it's yours to keep, no strings attached. Merry Christmas!"
I want to be the kind of mom who makes our house the favorite place for our kids and their friends to hang out. This actually isn't a problem (I'm already that house for a lot of kids) but I love this----A mom hosts Free Cookie Friday the first Friday of every month and invites all the neighborhood kids and parents to stop by for a cookie on the way home from school.

What a great way to become familiar with everyone in the neighborhood, yes there are a few I have yet to meet.

Plus, let's be honest, those cookies look YUMMY! And while we are being honest, mine probably wouldn't be that fancy!
I want to be a mom who:
who puts away all the Christmas ornaments and decorates the tree after the kids are in bed on New Year's Eve so they wake up and run down to find a tree covered in confetti and stuffed with crackers and supplies to have their own early morning New Year's Day party.

Wouldn't all these Ideas be Fantastic! I think I will try them......... hopefully I will remember the holiday ones, next Dec/Jan.




4 comments:
Those are all fun ideas!!!
how fun!!
If anyone can do those Christi, you can! Great post!
In my opinion, you already are that kind of mom. If you don't want to make cookies maybe you could make those little "can't eat just one" little yummies you had when we were there!
Post a Comment