Sunday, January 3, 2010

Forever...

Well, like everyone, our lives have been super busy. Not a good excuse for not updating, but I'm using it anyway;) Since my last post we have been keeping busy with soccer, football, volunteering at the school and preschool, end of the season sports parties, bike rides, parks, school holiday parties and programs and school, sleep-overs, play-dates, picnics, family pictures, family visits:), and all the other holiday craziness that comes with this time of year! So to not bore you all, I will just post a few photos from the past month.









3 comments:

Jodi Lansink said...

Great post----I love it when you update, good to see what you are up to and to see how big your kids are getting!!!

Amy Walter said...

Looks like you have been super busy! Good to see some updates on your family!

The Hamann Family said...

YEAH!!!!!!!! - - -so glad to see an update! :) Great pictures of everyone!!! Glad u had a great Christmas and lots of family visitors!!