Sunday, January 3, 2010

Firepit or Cage?

Ron and Tricia gave me this gorgeous firepit for Christmas. We are all very anxious to make s'mores, and enjoy its warmth. We haven't been able to use it yet, we have been in a "no burn" advisory. Which means no one is suppose to burn firepits, fireplaces in your house, or even grill because of air pollution reasons. Hopefully in a couple days we can enjoy it.

But in the meantime Kelton is LOVING it.......:)


While we are talking about the outdoors, Ross made this fantastic table, recycling our old dinning table, into an awesome and huge outdoor table. I LOVE it, and we are all enjoying many meals outside. It is really BIG.... it can easily fit 16 people.

4 comments:

Jodi Lansink said...

Awesome job Ross! The table is awesome---I have always wabted a huge picnic table outside too!! I am sre you get to use it a lot with the nice weather---and the firepit IS awesome too!

Amy Walter said...

Wow - LOVE the table! You are def. somewhere where you can use a nice outdoor table like that year-round!

Candi Ladwig said...

that is beautiful :) I love it!!

The Hamann Family said...

Kelton cracks me up!!! - - love the cage! :)
Ross did GREAT on the table!!! - - that will be great to have since you can enjoy meals outside most of the year!! :)