Sunday, January 10, 2010

2010 is FULL OF GOALS

My list of *GOALS* for 2010 is quite long but filled with things that are completely reasonable!! I won't list them all, just a couple.....

Of course I have the typical weight goal, like everyone, and I have complete faith that I will be able to meet it. It is three pounds below the goal I set for 2009, but didn't meet. I probably set my goal a tad high (25 pounds) but since I have been running and training for my 1/2 marathon, I was able to shed 19 of the 25. My intentions this year are to lose the additional 6 + 3 more pounds and keep them OFF!


My next goal is completing my 1/2 marathon which is next SUNDAY! I can't believe it is here already. This is going to be one HUGE personal accomplishment. I have no intent on running it in a certain time just completing it without walking:) If I don't meet this goal, I will be signing up for another race and continue to try until the GOAL IS MET!


Ross and I have set some pretty high goals of things we want to accomplish as a couple and family as well. There are alot, really, alot... but we are determined to meet them.



So even though we have set MANY goals they are all ones that CAN, SHOULD, and WILL BE accomplished!!!

4 comments:

Jodi Lansink said...

Good Luck on the marathon!! You can do it!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes---and just a few more pounds....you can do it!!!

Amy Walter said...

I can't believe you are running a 1/2 marathon - that's incredible! GOOD LUCK!

The Hamann Family said...

Sounds like you are in a good place... hope your 1/2 marathon goes well and hope 2010 is great for your family!

Candi Ladwig said...

Best wishes for 2010!!! {and good luck at the race tomorrow!!}