The pictures are awesome! I'm so glad that you and Candi both gave us new pictures for our wall. They make me smile everytime I pass by them. Thank You!
Ross and I were married 10 years ago. Ross is currently a custom home builder.. I stay home with our four kids; Kaden, 8, Kiera, 7 , Kya 5, and Kelton 4. I stay very busy keeping up with my kids, making sure everyone gets to their activities on time, and house keeping.....especially laundry. As a family we enjoy playing board games, nintendo WII, going random places (zoos, parks, movies, ect) and being with friends and family.
5 comments:
These all turned out great----you'l have to blow one up and frame it!
Love your family pictures and I love that you had the kids take some fun ones too! Can't believe how grown-up your family is looking!
The girls' Christmas dresses are super cute :) The pictures turned out great!
love them all --- everyone's getting so big! :(
The pictures are awesome! I'm so glad that you and Candi both gave us new pictures for our wall. They make me smile everytime I pass by them. Thank You!
Post a Comment