Sunday, January 13, 2008

Yes........ We are still alive!

Well, I've been getting lots of crap that I haven't updated this page FOREVER. Ida Grove is treating us very well. The kids are adjusting to school and love it. Kaden, of coarse, misses his friends, but he already has a couple good friends he talks about all the time. Since our move we have been staying quite busy for a little town. We have been to Moorehead park sledding..... if any of you come visit in the winter we will have to take you, its lots of fun; bowling; church; movies; visiting family; basketball games; dance; throw in Christmas, New Years, the actual move, a birthday party, of course tons of football watching, and new house planning, and that's been our life for the last couple of weeks.

The pictures I promised!

2 comments:

Candi Ladwig said...

I was in total shock to see you actually updated :) Am I crazy or did you switch sides for your picture? Glad to see you are back!

The Sorensen's said...

I am glad to hear you are alive. Sorry we could not do dinner last night --- that would of been nice to see you all again. Stay in touch!