After Sledding we came home and built are yearly gigantic snowman, only this is the first year it wasn't in front of our house. We decided to built it on our empty Lot. The kids are always so excited, even though it looks exactly the same, year after year. I think I will buy a few new things, to change it up a bit.
Not even twenty four hours later it looks like this.......
Hard to believe it was almost 50 today, and it's suppose to be a high of 5 tomorrow!




4 comments:
I hear your Mr. Snowman was the talk of the neighborhood. Several people drove by to get a peek!
Very cute... too bad it is melting so fast!!!
Some how i missed this post! Very cool... Hallie has been begging to make one and we just don't get the right snow here... yet!
That baby melted fast! Nice BIG snowman though!
Post a Comment