Saturday was the Girl Scouts Skating Party. We decided to make a family trip out of it, and EVERYONE had a great time; even though Kaden was on the floor majority of the time. Kya was her normal trooper self, she went right out, didn't want any help, and she skated her heart out. Kiera and Kaden both were having a little trouble picking up the skills, so it wasn't long and their wheels were tightened and then they were Roller Walking! As rumor has it, me, Christi, used to be a Roller Skating Junky, and I decided that I could still do the limbo on roller skates:-) Low and behold, I CAN. I won!!!........actually another Adult won, but he was a worker, so I think he felt obligated to give me the treat coupon for my GREAT effort. Yeah for me, having the courage to go out and make of fool of myself in a town where everybody knows everyone.
Kelton and Daddy

The Girl Scout Clan with the addition of Kya

Kiera and Ellie
3 comments:
I'm always happy to see people enjoying the Skate Palace after the horrible winter we had when Ron was helping build it!
How fun!! I haven't skated FOREVER!!! We were going to try ice skating this year, but not sure we will... I have NEVER tried it!
Well, maybe the locals can take us skating next time we are in town!! :) Hallie would love it!
Post a Comment