Tuesday, December 18, 2007

On the Move

Well, hopefully everyone has received my email of our updated info!!! I expect to hear from all of you!!!! We are getting all packed up and will be finishing up the move this weekend. Last weekend we got all the big furniture in, couches, table, beds (all made up and ready for sleep), and some misc. other things. This load is mainly the last minute stuff. It is going to be different being in a different community than Des Moines, after all it has been our home for over 8 years:) This will be my last post for a while since I will not have access to the Internet until after Christmas. If anyone needs to get a hold of us call my cell phone. Hope everyone has an wonderful Christmas and a safe New Year. We Love and will miss you guys!

The Ladwigs

2 comments:

Jodi Lansink said...

I'm sure it is going to be difficult---but we wish you the best and hope this move is everything (and more) than you hoped for!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't beleive you actually left us. I hope you are getting settled in at your new place. Keep in touch. -Travis Farley