Thursday, January 24, 2008

Take the Tour, plus more!

I thought all our Des Moines friends would like to see pictures of where we are living.


We haven't been doing alot. I signed up for some classes at the Rec center, and will be working out their 5 days of week. I need to get back in shape and actually lose the weight that I have been trying to lose for the past who knows how long! If it continues to snow as much as it has been, I won't need to do anything for upper body......being here without Ross means I do all the scooping:) I think the last time I scooped snow was, hmmmmm, maybe never! That is a work out all itself.

I've joined a Bible Study and Circle, and enjoy that time with other moms. I also have started reading. All you that know me well, know that is sooo not me, but I am really enjoying my new found hobby.

I guess I am also going to start POTTY TRAINING. Pretty much everyone knows that I am the reason that Kelton isn't trained. He is sooooo ready, and has been. I will admit, it is ME not ready to do 12 loads of pee-pee laundry a day, clean poo out of underware, and have to rush to the bathroom... twice, at every store, park, mall, school we go to. I will keep everyone updated on if I am actually sticking to it this time! Remember all our potty interest months ago!!!!





This weekend we have a skating party at the Skate Palace, and then Ross and I are going out Saturday night, yes, in the big town of IG. We are going to possibly go out to eat just the two of us, and then go to a Hypnotist. It should be a good time! I will try to actually remember to bring my camera to the events so I can share with everyone.

2 comments:

Jodi Lansink said...

You have a nice little cozy "borrowed house"!

In about 15 years Kelton is going to LOVE that you posted that picture of him on your blog!!! HAHA

Good Luck with training!!!!

Candi Ladwig said...

15 years... I give it 5 years :)

Glad you are back to blogging!!