Our clubhouse hosted a free sledding in July event, last weekend. The kids had a blast. They all had several friends there and ran around playing the whole 2 hours. The kids enjoyed chasing each other, sledding, snow ball fights (even some of the adults joined in on this), and just regular ol' playing in the snow.
Notice Kelton in just his swim trucks?
We hope they do it again next year because everyone had a great time!
Ross and I were married 10 years ago. Ross is currently a custom home builder.. I stay home with our four kids; Kaden, 8, Kiera, 7 , Kya 5, and Kelton 4. I stay very busy keeping up with my kids, making sure everyone gets to their activities on time, and house keeping.....especially laundry. As a family we enjoy playing board games, nintendo WII, going random places (zoos, parks, movies, ect) and being with friends and family.
2 comments:
Looks like a great time!!
That looks like it was a lot of fun! Guess they can still experience snow in AZ!
Post a Comment