a quick trip down memory lane....

This year you decided to celebrate by having friends over for pedicures and a sleep over bash.

Everyone is having a blast. It is currently 12:45 am and no one is showing signs of slowing down for the night except me and Ross. Soon, very soon, I will be making them go to bed- and I'm sure it won't be with out a fight.
Here are some fun photos of our night celebrating Kiera's 7th Birthday!
The girls being pampered.
We weren't at the nail place long when Ross called asking if there was enough room for Kelton to get his done too. He was so upset and completely heart-broken he didn't get to go with the girls. I gave up my spot so he could have his first pedicure. It was so funny- he absolutely LOVED it. He was so proud being part of the group and really enjoyed it. He would pull his short legs up so they wouldn't get wet, hehehe, and even got his nails painted a bright blue to match his shirt:)
The girls' finished product!
Ross was such a great daddy- and pretended to be asleep while they decorated and colored his head as a prank. They talked about this special thing they were going to do to him all night- he couldn't ruin their fun!
Glow Gear

I think these "thank you" bags turned out super cute! They are filled with yummy goodies, our "glow gear" and the cupcake tanks that I made for everyone.




4 comments:
Looks like a great time! Love the tank tops! The smiles say it all! Happy Birthday, Kiera!!
FUN FUN PARTY!!!!!! Everything looks great!
looks like a fun time for the girls! :) - - and Kelton too! that cracks me up! Glad she had a great b-day party!
Sounds and looks like it was such a fun birthday party! Such a lucky little 7 year old!
Post a Comment