Ross, all the sudden decided that he was going to "go Bald" again. I personally I like his bald little head, but it does need a little sun. We had fun taking photos of the process, the kids had a great time with this=) We will let the pictures speak for themselves.....
Ross and I were married 10 years ago. Ross is currently a custom home builder.. I stay home with our four kids; Kaden, 8, Kiera, 7 , Kya 5, and Kelton 4. I stay very busy keeping up with my kids, making sure everyone gets to their activities on time, and house keeping.....especially laundry. As a family we enjoy playing board games, nintendo WII, going random places (zoos, parks, movies, ect) and being with friends and family.
5 comments:
I would definitely say it needs some sun. Good thing you have plenty down there:-)
Love the "in process" shots - too funny! He definitely needs some sun!
Those are funny - I agree - needs sun! :-)
Yes--some sun!!
oh Ross!
Post a Comment