The day has come for my little boy to go to preschool {tear}! He is very excited and enjoyed both days. He wasn't a big fan of any photos so this is the best I could get.
These two I actaully snapped right before I walked out of the classroom.
Ross and I were married 10 years ago. Ross is currently a custom home builder.. I stay home with our four kids; Kaden, 8, Kiera, 7 , Kya 5, and Kelton 4. I stay very busy keeping up with my kids, making sure everyone gets to their activities on time, and house keeping.....especially laundry. As a family we enjoy playing board games, nintendo WII, going random places (zoos, parks, movies, ect) and being with friends and family.
4 comments:
Kelton looks like he's having a great time! Glad he is enjoying it...makes it easier for mom!
Wow - how time flies!
It will be ok! I am sure he will love it!!!
can't believe he is that big already... time flies!
Post a Comment