Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Drop Yours Pants Here!

Well today we tackled (well Ross did) a laundry room makeover.

I have been wanting to add counter top to the top of the washer and dryer to add about 12" of folding room, and add a couple shelves below to store soap, softener, ect. Ross came up with the idea of using the un-used huge piece of granite that they had to rip out during our kitchen construction. Ross also built a pedestal for them to sit on, so that they are about 6" higher, which I can already tell how handy that is.

This is the before: (Ross was too quick- he got the washer and dryer out before I could snap a picture)



DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!

Here is the after! I absolutely LOVE how it turned out!!

4 comments:

Jodi Lansink said...

Looks great and practical! Can Ross come over to our house for a couple months to get all my little projects done?!?! It must be nice to have a HANDY HUSBAND!!!! (mine is too, but he isn't a builder or anything!)

tricia said...

Looks very handy!

Amy said...

Wow! That looks great - he did an awesome job!

The Hamann Family said...

looks GREAT!! :) Another great project by Ross! :)