Christmas here went very well. The kids we all very excited with the "MAGIC" of the season.
December 22: Steve, Jane, and the kids all arrived at my parents house in Mesa. We took all kinds of shelving, and cupboards to my parents and then all went to the "always fun" Organ Stop for pizza. We all enjoyed the fun music, pizza, and good company.
(I forgot my camera.....if anyone comes to visit us we will be sure to take you! It is really neat to see. and fun as well)
December 23: We traveled back up to Mesa in the afternoon to enjoy a fun afternoon of swimming, and then off to the Good Ol' Texas Roadhouse for Supper......YUMMY!!
December 24: We hung out in the morning then once again headed back up to Mesa to enjoy a "rock concert" Christmas Eve service with my family. The service was a lot of fun and reminded us of HOPE.......just want we would like to find in a new church. They have one in Gilbert, alot closer to us, that I think we will try.....see if its the right church for us. Then after church we went back to my parents for a delicious supper, and games. Then home to await Santa!!!!
December 25: Up bright and early to see what Santa brought. Everyone was WAAAAY excited with their things!! The big hit this year were the ipods. We attempted to make a roast on the grill......not so good. Then we were off for a nice afternoon drive around town, stopped to get fountain drinks at the gas station and then went to mountain. We enjoyed driving on the dirt road around, but never found what we were looking for........the hiking trail. Kaden and Ross are determined to hike that mountain this weekend. I'm a tad bit, okay maybe alot nervous.




4 comments:
Sounds like a great Christmas!! :) Love the pictures! :) Bet you are loving getting out so much in DECEMBER!!! Enjoy it... we have ICE here! It was good talking to you this a.m.! Hope to talk again soon!
Great pics------I can't help but be a tad bit envious!! I wish we could be out---and in sleeveless dresses!!! Oh the joys of living in Iowa!!! Merry Christmas!
Glad to see you are enjoying the warm weather in December - lucky! We went back to IG for Christmas and it was bitter cold there - so you didn't miss out on that!
Gosh, where have I been??? I forgot about checking your blog and ran accross this e-mail with the link! I need to add you back to the sidebar... sorry!! Your family pictures look great!
Post a Comment