Thursday, December 4, 2008

I Spy with my little eye......

A MONKEY!!





The other night Ross and I were going through our dresser drawers, when we heard "mommy, daddy, come find me", to our surprise we found Kelton on the top shelf in our closet, as close to the wall as he could possibly squeeze. What a monkey!! I still have no clue how he was able to get up there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - I can't believe he is all the way at the top - that would be scary for most kids...guess you have a little dare devil on your hands!

Jodi Lansink said...

Took me a minute to find him! HAHA

He is a little monkey-----cute!

art said...

too funny!! :)

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your Blog. I think you look better as a blond, but it doesn't make any difference what I think. What does Ross think? See you in AZ!

Elaine