Well now that half our family is on the injured list, we are knocking on wood that nothing happens to the rest of us, and the other 3 can heal fast!! Today Kaden went to hop up by the cooktop to grap a bottle of water, and burned his arm. The cooktop was off, but was still hot. We took him to the doctor and they put some prescription cream on it and wrapped it up. We have to change the dressing daily and continue to use the prescription and hopefully he will only have to wear it 5-7 days. I'm getting nervous for what could possible come next for our family (hopefully nothing!)...... it has been a rough couple of months!!!!!
Monday, July 2, 2007
Knock on Wood
Well now that half our family is on the injured list, we are knocking on wood that nothing happens to the rest of us, and the other 3 can heal fast!! Today Kaden went to hop up by the cooktop to grap a bottle of water, and burned his arm. The cooktop was off, but was still hot. We took him to the doctor and they put some prescription cream on it and wrapped it up. We have to change the dressing daily and continue to use the prescription and hopefully he will only have to wear it 5-7 days. I'm getting nervous for what could possible come next for our family (hopefully nothing!)...... it has been a rough couple of months!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Looks like that was a pretty brave smile that you had on your face, Kaden. I remember when your Uncle Ryan burnt his arm--no fun!!! Love ya
Okay, I was joking about the medical blog-- and then you post another one!! Is this the Ladwig Medical Journal or what?? The Dr office just keeps your files on the counter now :) Hopefully you guys are done now!! Have a SAFE 4th of July!!
I'm a little disappointed there was not a 4th of July post from you!!! Come on!!!! You gotta keep up with the rest of us---AKA Candi and I!!!!) :-)
Christi - I didn't realize you had a blog! Did you have a safe 4th? Sounds like you've had a run of bad luck lately with injuries - hopefully there won't be anymore!
Post a Comment