Ross and I headed out on Thursday for a weekend in Okaboji with 3 -1/2 couples. The kids were of to the G-pas's and G-ma's. They had a great time playing with cousins, celebrating birthdays, swimming, parks, and fishing. Ross and I were early arriving to town so we stopped into a marina to dink around. As we were getting ready to leave we ran into Aaron Mahr. We met his girlfriend and chatted for a while. We met back up with them for a little while on Saturday night along with, the Holts- Jim and Ann, James and his girlfriend, Eric Schable, and Lucas Miller and his wife. The time at the cabin was spent having a great time with friends. The girls spent most of the time on a raft we bought at Wal-mart. It was awesome, it held 8-9 people and was called the "party island". The boys went golfing, swimming, and we all played bagg-o and sat around the fire every night. Sorry I don't have more pictures, I never had my picture by the water, and that is where we were most of the time.
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Ann said when we were walking this a.m. how cool it was to see you guys all together again--kind of brought back old memories for her--hopefully all good. Glad to hear that you had a great time because I know that G'pa and I sure did!!
that's it??? i wanted more pics!! :( Next time!
I have to agree with Candi....you are gone for a whole weekend and you only came back with 5 pictures!!!!!! Oh well...I guess we shouldn't complain too much...at least you posted! :-)
Sounds like you had a fun time. I like the picture of you and Ross - very cute!
Alright guys I finally broke down and am now getting used to this whole blog thing. The noncomputer person I am. Your pictures Chris are adorable! The kids are getting so big that I can't even believe it. You guys are all so cute!
Post a Comment