Sunday, July 15, 2007

Finally........

Finally, here are the pictures of Kahunaville, and the Fourth of July! The balloon guy at Kahunaville is awesome, as you will be able to tell from the pictures. This weekend not much is going on. Ross is working both Saturday and Sunday. The kids and I are just hanging out. This next week the girls start dance camp, and both are very excited! Kaden gets to go to a good friends for a day, and I am going to be busy getting ready for our long, but fun weekend. The kids are going to Grandpa Jerry and Grandma Karens on Thursday to stay the night with Michael, Jacob, and Ellianna. On Friday and Saturday night they are going to Grandpa Ron's and Grandma Tricias to stay with Chase. They are looking forward to their trip. While they are there, Ross and I are going to Okaboji with a group of friends!! So knowing me I won't have another post until we get back from our trip on the




2 comments:

Jodi Lansink said...

Thanks for the updates!!! Looks like lots of fun and everyone looks so festive!!! LOVE the wall hangings on the front door....very cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute pix! Looks like you had a nice holiday - I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Looks like they have a lot of fun together!