I know several of you are waiting for a Fourth of July update. Well, I haven't posted because I have been searching for my memory card reader, to download pictures on to my computer. Since I still can't find it I will tell about our fourth without pictures.
Tuesday night we headed to the West Des Moines parade. The kids had a good time and they even made the Channel 5 news. How Fun! Then afterwards we headed downtown for the fireworks at the capital.
Wednesday, the fourth, Ron and Tricia came down to spend the day with us. We were off the the Urbandale parade bright and early to get a spot in the shade. That parade is always really good, but also really long. We headed back to the house were we had a huge lunch and took nap. Around six we headed to Centennial Park for the festivities. There is always a ton of blow-up ride things for the kids to do, a nice park, live band, and food vendors. We hung out there for the evening and fireworks. Overall everyone had a Great Fourth of July even though it was HOT!
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Just isn't the same without pics!
Nope...we'll be waiting for pics next time!
Post a Comment