Saturday, July 28, 2007
Blog Change!
Well I'm sure several of you are going to be very disappointed but I have decided to make a change on how I do my post. From now on I will post only a few snap shots from our days and include a small description. I have decided to quit doing the weekly low down on the busy life and activities of the Ladwig House. Most of our family and friends that check our blog already know what we are up to (if you don't know what is going on then you probably don't need to, and if you want to know just ask) and the main purpose of checking the blog is to see fun pictures of the kids and to watch them grow. That is what I have decided to do for now and maybe in the future it will change back, we'll just have to see. Thanks in advance for not leaving negative comments to this post;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Thanks for the heads up, I'll quit checking in so often.
Post a Comment