Sunday, July 26, 2009

Where have the years gone?








Head Tilt:)



I think it hits me hard every years at school time. Where have all the years gone? I always look forward to coming year, but can't help but think back.......(my plan was to post just a couple favorite past pictures of the kids when they were babies, but for whatever reasons, I can't it to work, sorry)

Well today was the first day of school, I know have a third grader, second grader, and a kindergartner! Kya showed some unexpected emotions and reactions to the "meet the teacher" night, which lead me to be a little nervous for this morning. I am happy to say that EVERYONE, including me, made it with no tears!

4 comments:

tricia said...

I'm so glad to hear that everything went well this morning. They are so darn cute and I bet they will all be chattering nonstop when they come home!

Jodi Lansink said...

Well I am glad you got through with no tears---but me just looking at the pics of them so little made me about cry(maybe I am a bit emotional right now!)---but you are sooo right----time goes by so fast---sometimes I wish they could just stay little longer :( (notice I say "sometimes") :)

Amy Walter said...

WOW - I can't believe school is already starting for your little ones! And to have three out of the four in school now I is crazy! I'm happy it went well this morning for you and them.

The Hamann Family said...

Some fun pics!! :) They are all growing so fast!!! - - it is just crazy! Glad their first day went well and hope Kya is doing well now too! Makes me sad too... I have a kindergartener this year too! :(