Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Meal Week-

I think I'm going to start posting our Menu for the week on my blog. I know I don't have ton of blog readers, but I always enjoy when others post their meals......it gives me new ideas, and new recipes which I'm always looking for. The weeks that Ross is around are meals always seem nicer than the meals when he is away. If you ever need a recipe for something I have listed just let me know=) Most blogs start their menu on Mondays but I will be starting on Fridays, why, because that is how I have done my menu for years and its also the day I grocery shop! I like to have a big stock of groceries for the weekend. I will also only be posting our super-time meals.

Since we just got back from Iowa, this week, I will start with our first day back in AZ. I hope you enjoy this weekly update, and hopefully it will give all of you some new ideas as well=)




Tuesday:
Greek-style Quesadillas, chips

Wednesday:
Bar-BQ Beef sandwiches, pork n beans, grape tomatos, and pretzel crisps

Thursday:
Marinated Grilled Salmon-chicken for the kiddos, grilled asparagus, homemade bread and cherries

1 comment:

Jodi Lansink said...

Good idea! I have never picked up on the whoel "menu" idea----but desperatly NEED to!!! I never know what to make, and when I do think or something, I am always missing an ingredient-----I should work on it---my family would thank me! :)