Sunday, July 5, 2009

House Updates-

I thought I would share a few things I have updated around the house. I found this cool print on sale and had an additional 20% off coupon, then I spray painted our old family picture frame to black. I'm very excited to have the empty space filled, and love how it turned out!



The lamp I got at hobby lobby for 40% off along with the cross in the niche, and empty frame. I'm really happy how the cross and frame turned out! We used the dining room red to add a bit more pizzazz and tie in the red:) We also finally found a home for the kids hand pictures.







I thought I would just share a new love I found. Hehehehe. I found this table a while ago and just love it. Haven't bought it, but hope to sell the set I currently have and get it. I think it is very unique and would work great in our dinette. Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Jodi Lansink said...

your house looks awesome! Love what you have done---looks very homey! I LOVE the frame with the cross!

The Hamann Family said...

looks good! I love the cross too! :) Very cute! Love all the changes! :)

Amy Walter said...

Love how you've decorated your home. Everything looks great Christi!