Sunday, July 19, 2009

Enjoying Company!

We had a fun week with company! I actually started feeling better (I still have some abdominal pains, and need to rest/nap everyday, but am doing much better than before) and picked Ross up from the airport Monday morning. Later in the day his parents came to enjoy the week with us. We enjoyed swimming, pedicures, miniture golf, lots of wii games, playing board and card games, movies, Kaden's basketball game, and each others company. I celebrated my 29th birthday on Thursday, and as a couple we celebrated out 10 year anniversary on Friday. WOW! Ross surprised me with "the table" I saw a few weeks ago- I love it and it is so nice with the kids:) This week we continue to have basketball, getting a little back to school shopping done, we get to meet the kids' new teaches, and I need to clean, clean, clean (I haven't done anything this whole month since we have been so sick). Our summer break has gone by so fast, its only 8 more days until school starts!!





Here is a picture of the kids with the medals they earned for running the 1K kids run in Ida Grove when we visited. They were so happy when they arrived in the mail:)

3 comments:

The Hamann Family said...

Glad you guys had a good visit with Ron & Tricia!! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! and... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! - - I am so sorry I missed them! We had a crazy week with Parker's surgery! - hope you don't think I am a horrible friend! :)

Amy said...

Happy belated birthday and anniversary! Love the new table!

tricia said...

We had a wonderful time with you! The time just seemed to fly by. We brought some great memories home with us. Thank you for everything! Love to All!