Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Much Anticipated House Pictures......

So everyone has been waiting to see pictures of the house, so here they are....................


This is our front entry. When looking at the picture if you go left you end up at the next picture which is a huge hallway that leads to the 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a hall closet, and the kids' desk area.









The kids' desk area.......with magnetic paint so they can hang their pictures all over the walls:)



This is Kaden's Room


This is Keltons Room



This is the girls room and bathroom




This is the kitchen, dinette, and family room





Here is the formal living/dining room. This is the big room that you see from standing at the front door. I have a few pictures to hand above the couch yet, but you get the idea.




This is the back yard



If you are looking at the front door and go right, you go down a hallway to our master bedroom, back entry, garage, and laundry room





So I thinks that's it. Hope you enjoyed, and I hope that someday all of you will be able to see it in person:)

4 comments:

Jodi Lansink said...

Christi-----IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love all of it!!! So glad you posted----we hope to come visit someday!!!

The Hamann Family said...

looks GREAT!!!! You have been busy!!! :) Glad to get to see pics!

Candi Ladwig said...

I missed a few posts!! The house looks great! The dinner looked fun & I will have to check out that book. Keep the updates coming :)

Anonymous said...

Your house looks beautiful! I love all of the decorating you've done! Thanks for sharing the pix - it's great to see the home you've made in AZ!