(Did anyone notice Kya's face?!?! The day before her birthday she was outside doing "tricks" her scooter and completely face planted the concrete.....poor baby)
~Love the cake---turned out super cute! ~LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of her with the water---great picture!!!! ~I wondered what owie was---poor thing! ~Love that you added the picture when she was little-----you forget how fast they grow up! Ok---I think I am done----:) Happy Birthday Kya! Great Post---love the pics! :)
Happy birtday Kya, Hallie got you a little something we will stick in the mail... I know late, but it is always fun to get something right?? :) We miss you!!
Ross and I were married 10 years ago. Ross is currently a custom home builder.. I stay home with our four kids; Kaden, 8, Kiera, 7 , Kya 5, and Kelton 4. I stay very busy keeping up with my kids, making sure everyone gets to their activities on time, and house keeping.....especially laundry. As a family we enjoy playing board games, nintendo WII, going random places (zoos, parks, movies, ect) and being with friends and family.
7 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kya!! Bummer about the "owie" face! Poor thing!!! She's still precious tho! :)
oops... having difficulties! :) Forgot to mention how cute the cake turned out!! :) Too cute! - great job!
I was wondering about her face - Ouch! Happy Birthday Kya!
ok---I have a few comments:
~Love the cake---turned out super cute!
~LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of her with the water---great picture!!!!
~I wondered what owie was---poor thing!
~Love that you added the picture when she was little-----you forget how fast they grow up!
Ok---I think I am done----:) Happy Birthday Kya! Great Post---love the pics! :)
Happy Birthday Kya! Love the birthday cake for her!
Ouch - her poor little face, looks like it didn't ruin her birthday fun though!
Happy birtday Kya, Hallie got you a little something we will stick in the mail... I know late, but it is always fun to get something right?? :) We miss you!!
Post a Comment