Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New schools, New Adventures...........

Here the kids right before their first days of school. Kya's first day was yesterday and she had soooo much fun. Her teacher is Miss Kristi, and she even had another Kya in her class (only spelled Kaya). She thought that was kinda cool.




Kaden and Kiera both were able to meet their teachers yesterday, and they both seem like a great fit!!! Kaden has Mrs. Smith, and Kiera has Miss Sobleman. They were so stinkin' excited they had troubles getting to sleep. Kiera, bless her heart, is so excited and she knows she is very shy, that she had so many emotions last night. I'm sending many arrow prayers today that their days go very well today. I pray for Kiera to open up to new friends, and enjoy her day. Kaden, on the other hand, I'm not to worried about. When we dropped them off this morning, he was half jogging to get to the playground, leaving Kiera behind, nervously walking, falling way behind him.


Kaden also starts tackle football tonight!!! He is so excited.......yesterday we went to get all his equipment, here he is all tricked out........


And of course, I can't leave out little man. His days stay very busy.......trains, fixing things with his new tool set, and his new machine.

5 comments:

Jodi Lansink said...

They all look so cute and grown up!!! I am sure they will all do great!

tricia said...

I have been thinking about them and hoping that their "first" day went well!

The Hamann Family said...

ahh... brings a tear to my eye! Hope that their first days went well! Glad Kya likes preschool! Such cute pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Your kids all look so grown up! I'm sure once the first week jitters are gone Kiera will start to relax and enjoy being in a new school! Glad to hear the others are adjusting so easily!

Candi Ladwig said...

Good luck to them all, I am sure they will love their new schools as much as their old ones! And might I add Kelton looks sooooo grown up!! How's the house coming?