Sunday, January 25, 2009

Family Photos

SO I've been slacking on getting family pictures taken for quite some time.  I've been dragging my feet since every time I get out the camera Kelton turns into a complete monster child!!!!  He gets mad, grumpy, and starts running to hide:(  I so badly needed a new family picture so I asked my parents if they would come down and take the picture for us at the Clubhouse.  I have talked about it with Kelton for a couple days and had him very excited to sit, listen, and smile nice just for me!!!  Well, let's just say things did not go as we discussed.  Out of a couple hundred, yes I said hundred shots this is what we came up with.........






5 comments:

tricia said...

Those are great pictures! The kids are looking so grown up!

Jodi Lansink said...

I think they turned out great----you never know how kids are going to act----but I think you got some good ones, and that is a great one of you and Ross! Like the page update too!

The Hamann Family said...

They turned out GREAT!!! :) Love your coordinating outfits... you all look so cute! :) Thanks for sharing!

Candi Ladwig said...

They turned out great!!! It is so funny... the girls are mini Christis and the boys are mini Rosses :) You all look Fabulous! The picture of you and ross is really great!

Anonymous said...

Love the family pictures! You have a beautiful family! And the picture of you and Ross is really a good one too!