Sunday, November 2, 2008
Update......
So, no need to make excuses, I haven 't done so well on updating my blog, and that is known to everyone!!! With us moving I think it is part of my obligation to update the blog, so that all our family and friends can see pictures of the kiddos. I in no way intend for this to be my way of communicating with everyone. I will still be picking up the phone to dial you, and hope that you will do the same. I decided to change my blog address and let everyone know what my "blog plans" are. With that being said, I have no clue if I will be updating often or not (I'm hoping to update at least every two weeks)....... so if its not updated just check back in a few days, or maybe a week, or even a month. No need to get worried I promise that if something happens to us, you'll hear from someone...... AND if your that darn worried about us pick up the phone a give us a jingle;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment