Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I am most thankful for......

by Kaden Ladwig

I am thankful for family because some peple don't have familys.  And for houses. Some peple do not have houses because they don't have the money to pay for a house because  they fergot to go to the bank.  If you go the bank thats how you get money to buy a house.  I half to go to the bank because I am going to moove.

(I thought this was too cute not to share, if only it was this easy)

4 comments:

The Hamann Family said...

That is PRECIOUS!!!! :) Glad you posted it... what a GREAT thing to have as a memory!! :)

Jodi Lansink said...

Good post! That is tooo cute!

Candi Ladwig said...

Wow, that easy huh?? :) I need to go to the bank... there are lots of things I want :) hehehe, too cute!

Anonymous said...

That is really cute - it's always interesting to hear things from a kids point of view.