Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Drum Roll Please......

So the other day I decided to dye my hair brown.  I didn't want to spend $80 and then HATE it, so I decided to buy the 7 day wash out and see what I thought.  This is what I came up with:







I don't hate it, but it is different. Let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - it's funny to see you as not a blonde... I like it - I was thinking when you said brown that it was going to be chestnut brown - I like that it's a lighter shade.

Jodi Lansink said...

For sure you look different----but I think it looks pretty cute!

The Hamann Family said...

Wow... why have I not seen this??? Did you wash it out already? I think it is cute!

Anonymous said...

I love it!...Not sure from the pic but it looks like it's a honey brown. Love that color...definitely different...but it's nice to change things up sometimes.