Ross, we just wanted to wish you a very Happy 31st(ouch) Birthday! I was trying to find something sweet to say, when I came across this poem that says just the way I feel. I love YOU!
I said a prayer for you today.
I just took a moment to say,
With heartfelt thankfulness,
How much I know I am blessed
With the love so deep and true
That I receive from you.
It may not always show,
But darling, I always know
That God gave you to me
And I will ever be
A grateful, loving wife
All throughout my life.
I love you with all my heart
And we will never part.
I know this love will last.
And so a day will never pass
In which I cannot say:
I said a prayer for you today.
Author: M Heale




3 comments:
HAppy Birthday Ross! What a great poem---brought a tear to my eye!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSS!!! Love the poem!! :) How sweet! Hope his birthday is fun!! :)
How sweet ~ Happy belated birthday Ross!
Post a Comment