I recieved an email today about making a list of three things daily that you are thankfull for, for the whole month on November. Basically anything goes..... you just can't repeat any one thing. It explained that when you stop and think about it, you start to notice and appreiciate the small things in life. So I am challenging myself and you to do the same. I am going to write my things down in a notebook daily, and will try to post the list every couple of days.
Today, Monday, November 5
1. Kids that can tie their own shoes
2. Cuddle time with my kiddos
3. Uninterrupted Conversation with Ross (more than just a minute or 2)
Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
What a good idea! Makes you appreciate the little things!
great challenge... can I join late? :)
Post a Comment