Well, the basketball season has started. Number 99, Kaden Ladwig, had his first game on Saturday morning, and did really well. He had a lot of fun!! Most the boys he plays soccer with are also on his basketball team......Saturday night he had his first indoor soccer game. I think by the end of the game most of the boys were tired. The ball rolls alot faster on turf then grass. Go Predators!!!
Monday, November 5, 2007
Go Predators!
Well, the basketball season has started. Number 99, Kaden Ladwig, had his first game on Saturday morning, and did really well. He had a lot of fun!! Most the boys he plays soccer with are also on his basketball team......Saturday night he had his first indoor soccer game. I think by the end of the game most of the boys were tired. The ball rolls alot faster on turf then grass. Go Predators!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Way to go, Kaden!! I'm sure you will enjoy all the exercise that you will get playing both basketball and soccer. Good Luck, Predators!!!
Post a Comment