Monday, November 5, 2007

Girl Fun

Sunday after church and lunch, the girls and I were off for a little fun. We went to Build-a-Bear for new furry friends, did some winter shopping, played at the play area, and even got cinnamon-sugar pretzels for snack. We had fun hanging out, just the GIRLS! Saturday is a daddy and Kaden day! (Kelton is still just a little to young for the adventure) They are getting up early and heading off to Iowa City for the Haweyes game. Ross had promised Kaden he would take him to a game this season, and since there are only two home games left, they need to get it in. I'm sure they will have just as much fun as the girls and I did:) Here is a picture of the girls with their new furry friends, Hippi-hippo and Sally.

2 comments:

Jodi Lansink said...

Gotta love the fun girl days!!! Love the outfits on the new friends----good choices!

tricia said...

I envy anyone who has daughters to do "girl things" with. Looks like alot of fun.