Saturday, November 10, 2007

Go Hawkeyes!



Ross and Kaden were off to the Iowa vs. Minnesota game today. Kaden was soooo excited!!! He was up bright and early, dressed, and he couldn't get out the door fast enough. He thought maybe he should sleep in his clothes, so he could be ready just a little bit faster. Knowing him, he was probably asking, "Are we there yet?" before they even got completly out of DesMoines. I'm sure they will have a great time together. Even Beau was dressed for the occasion. The girls, Kelton, and I, ran a few errands, did some cleaning, played play-doh (forever), colored, gave Beau a bath, changed the fish H20, packed things up to go the Grandpa and Grandmas, to look for a house. We hope to find something with in the next couple of weeks.

PS- I tried forever to get the pictures uploaded, but couldn't. I will publish the pictures as soon as I can.

5 comments:

tricia said...

What a fun day for Dad and "Big Mister". I'm glad the Hakeyes won for them, too.

eggo said...

Look for a house??? Are you guys moving???

Candi Ladwig said...

The three super fans look cute!! :) PS... Go Cyclones!!

Jodi Lansink said...

What a fun dad/son day!!! I want a boy for Adam to be able to do those things with!!!

I'm sure they had a great time....and the puppy looks pretty cute too!

Anonymous said...

What a great game they got to see! It's fun to be there when the Hawkeye's are winning! Love Beau's t-shirt!