Ross and I were married 10 years ago. Ross is currently a custom home builder.. I stay home with our four kids; Kaden, 8, Kiera, 7 , Kya 5, and Kelton 4. I stay very busy keeping up with my kids, making sure everyone gets to their activities on time, and house keeping.....especially laundry. As a family we enjoy playing board games, nintendo WII, going random places (zoos, parks, movies, ect) and being with friends and family.
4 comments:
Congrats on the new additions to the family...you might need a bigger house now with 2 new members! They are very cute!!
Beau and Bella--what nice names for your new additions!
They are so cute! I just love animals. I would have a couple more, but Adam would throw a fit. Brianne
Awww! Eric is going to be sooo jealous! He had a bull dog growing up and really wants one.... When did you get the new animals?
Post a Comment