Monday, August 27, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIERA!!!!


Today is Kiera's Fifth Birthday!!!! Yipee, she is soo excited to be 5. I will post pictures of her Libby Lu party later, but right now I am off to take Kya to her first day of Dance. She is in the car honking the horn at me right now!

6 comments:

Candi Ladwig said...

Okay, didn't think you were posting anymore... I have been missing out! :) Happy birthday, Kiera!!! Hope we see you soon!

Anonymous said...

How flippin cute is she?????!!!!!!!LOVE THE OUTFIT!!!!

Can't wait to see pictures from the party!!!

Happy birthday Kiera!!!!!!

tricia said...

Happy Birthday, Kiera!! You look so cute and grown-up. Have a piece of cake for us. OK?!?! Love you!!

tricia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday Kiera!

art said...

How cute!!! She is just adorable!! HAPPY BDAY!