Yesterday (Wednesday) was the first day of school. Sad to say but I was very much ready for Kaden to go back. Even said that, it was sad to see them go. It was very quiet around the house! Kiera was sooooo excited to go to Kindergaren. They both said their teachers were really nice and that they had a lot of fun. Today was the first day riding the bus to school....... that was the highlighted talk for about a week now........ they were way more excited than ME;) I didn't get bus pictures because it was raining so hard it all we had just to be able to see to get to the bus door.
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Aanndd, their off!
Yesterday (Wednesday) was the first day of school. Sad to say but I was very much ready for Kaden to go back. Even said that, it was sad to see them go. It was very quiet around the house! Kiera was sooooo excited to go to Kindergaren. They both said their teachers were really nice and that they had a lot of fun. Today was the first day riding the bus to school....... that was the highlighted talk for about a week now........ they were way more excited than ME;) I didn't get bus pictures because it was raining so hard it all we had just to be able to see to get to the bus door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I couldn't help but notice it looks just like a mini Ross and Christi in the picture of the two of them! SO CUTE!!! You've have to get bus pics next week and post them! Ellie will be jeleous they are riding the bus...she isn't able to.
Hope they had a great first day!
I agree with Jodi about them looking like Mommy and Daddy! I'm glad they had a great day and I hope the whole year is really exciting for both of them!!
How cute! Again - have to agree with Jodi about the "mini" Ross and Christi...
Are you even going to know what to do with all of your time now that school is in session going from 4 to 2 during the day?!
Post a Comment