Monday, August 27, 2007
Busy life has started!
Wow, I am feeling a little overwhelmed about our fall Schedule. Kaden and Kiera are both in all day Kindergarten, so that allows me to get alot done during the day. Our evenings, though, are a different story. Mondays, Kya has dance. Tuesdays, Kiera has soccer at 6 (which Ross and I are going to attemp to coach), and Kaden has footbal games. Wednesdays, Kiera has dance and Kaden has soccer. Thursdays, Kaden has football games, Ross has softball games, Kya has school. Fridays are open--- but I am sure they also will be booked on a weekly basis. Saturdays, both Kaden and Kiera have soccer games, sometimes at the same time, in different towns.... I hope our plan of juggling everything goes as well as we are planning. I also am signing up for dog training at 1 on Saturdays. Sunday, should be a little more relaxing with our normal church and kq, and then hopefully watching football and taking well needed naps. To top it off I signed up for an extreme body shaping class that is Monday through Saturdays at 5:15 am...... WOW! Here are a couple pictures of the kids soccer games on Saturday.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
WOW!!! You are BUSY! Hey, I didn't know you were coaching soccer... how fun! Just reading this blog makes me tired! :)
Post a Comment