Monday, June 25, 2007

Long Time

Well, since it has been so long since I have had post, I won't bore everyone with all the past and only post the most recent. We have been staying very busy with trips to Ida Grove, watching baseball and softball games, playing at different parks, visiting all the aquatic centers, playing games, we sqeezed in a few play dates, and even managed a trip to the Omaha Zoo. This past weekend we attended Clive Fest, which is a little carnival and live band put on by the city of Clive and then they have fireworks that night. Notice in the pictures Kiera face before and during the roller coaster.....needless to say, she wasn't a fan!! Sunday we went to the Science Center which the kids really liked. Ross and I were a little disappointed..... there were a lot of things"OUT OF ORDER"! This is Ross' final week in Oskaloosa, YEAH!!! Next week he is starting a house in West DesMoines, so it will be nice to see him in the evenings.

4 comments:

tricia said...

It all looked like a great family outing!!

Jodi Lansink said...

Lots of fun for everyone!! Thanks for posting!! Hopefully we will see another one soon! :-)

Jodi Lansink said...

I like that you cahnged it up a bit with the new layout! Looks great!

Candi Ladwig said...

hehe, i was cracking up at all the pictures! fun, fun!